SYSTEMS EVOLUTION, EMERGENCE, COLLABORATION AND ALIGNMENT:
Bringing 25+ years of facilitating collaborative systems transformation in BC and Canada, with concrete activation for organizations, community engagement, and new enterprises. I work in large-scale systemic activation projects, with a focus in Indigenous-ally collaboration, and provide custom coaching and consulting with leaders and organizations to shift, leverage, and align with emerging holistic systems.
I work with collaboration, systems thinking, mindful embodiment, emergent design, appreciative inquiry, identity story, networked creativity and relationship-based development as a facilitator, educator and coach, with game changing organizations, leaders, and innovators. I am known for helping change makers create outcomes that are action-based, concrete, structural, collaborative, immediately and long-term impactful, and sustaining. I create forums where it is safe to look honestly at what is, and dive in, innnovate, be transparent, and co-create, so that what is waiting to emerge on the horizon, does.
These tools have enabled me to work with numerous regional, national, Indigenous-Ally and international networks, teams and leaders to evolve organizations and community systems with coherence, directness and verve. The result is impactful, effective new structures and ways of engagement based in values, reciprocity, meaning, and sustainable social organizing.
New ways of leadership, collaboration and enterprise are evolving rapidly. I design and facilitate transformational processes to enable social impact leaders, cultural creatives, innovation teams, change agents and social-facing enterprises to step confidently into the evolution that’s shifting our world for resilience, peacemaking, and creativity.
With gratitude on the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/ Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
- Co-Director, The Restoring Circles Project Indigenous-Ally systems transformation
- Co-Founder, Emerge Collab Consultants
- Co-Facilitator, Allyship: Collaborating into Structure leadership workshops with Priti Shah and Ecko Aleck.
- Facilitator, Raising the Profile Project, BC health infrastructure transformation
- Co-Producer of the inaugural Vancouver Indigenous Fashion Week international game-changer
- Ashoka Changemakers Foundation Social Innovator Award
- Facilitator, International Asset-Based Community Development Summit for founders of the Grameen Bank, The Coady Institute, St. Xavier University.